There are many advantages to hosting a business meeting off-site from your usual working premises, whether it’s with your colleagues as a team building exercise, to focus on detailed planning for a project or to promote a working relationship with visitors. Sarah’s Creative Occasions has the skills to not only organise your event, but to also facilitate the proceedings of your day in line with an agreed agenda, schedule and purposeful outcomes.
We can either offer individual aspects, or a full package which may include:
- choice of priced venue options
- arrival refreshments, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner
- meeting room(s) with presentation facilities, workshop materials & breakout areas
- part or full-day facilitation with or without break energisers
- typed-up notes of the facilitated sessions into a media pack for Client
- overnight accommodation
- evening entertainment for guests to relax & socialise
Reward & Recognition Events
It’s paramount for successful businesses to recognise the effort their staff give to their day-jobs and long-standing careers, and to reward when their teams have delivered well or exceeded expectations. Sarah’s Creative Occasions can be hired to organise your corporate event, alongside you, so that you can still focus on the business.
We will create a purpose statement, outline schedule and budget plan for your event, which can cover some, or all of the following:
- selection of venue options
- menus & drinks packages
- entertainment on arrival, through the meal & after dinner
- stage, lighting & sound system
- promotional materials
- co-ordination of guests responses & creation of the table plan
- venue decor & table accessories
- videography & photography
- mementos or favours for guests to take home
- guest accommodation
We have worked with corporate clients including NATS, Cochlear Europe Limited and Advanced Bionics UK Ltd and a number of charities such as The Ayrshire Hospice and Malcolm Sargent.
“Wow!! You pulled it off, it really was a fantastic evening. I am so grateful for all your hard work, planning, organising, enrolling and attention to detail. You name it, you thought of everything.” – Client Pauline for their corporate event held at Ayr Racecourse in March 2010
A CV and references can be provided upon request, so please do not hesitate to ask via our Contact Us page.