Here I am at the NATS Craft Fayre, with some of my goodies for sale, such as;
- my unique Christmas favours for all the family
- wax tealight candles in the shapes of santas, snowmen, penguins and much more
- variety of place card holders for dinner guests, which can also be favours to hold photos
I’m back at the NATS Craft Fayre tomorrow which starts at 10am until 3pm.
Today Clarence House announced a brief statement of the royal engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine ‚ (Kate) Middleton.
They are to wed in Spring/Summer 2011.
For the Childrens Christmas Favours, I’ve jam-packed miniature gift bags and organza bags with lots of goodies from a selection of the list of treats below:
- miniature kaleidoscope
- pack of playing cards
- water squirt
- slide puzzle
- bouncy ball
- sticky man
- paper hat
- trivia fact
So if you fancy buying ‚ just one, or many, of my unique favours this Christmas to busy the children at the dining table, then pop along to one of my Christmas Fairs on:
- Tuesday 16th November (private occasion for NATS staff only at Prestwick)
- Friday 19th November (also a private occasion for NATS staff only at Prestwick)
- Saturday 20th November (which is a ticketed event open to the public at the Ayr Racecourse in support of the Ayrshire Hospice)
And here’s a couple of images of my most popular Christmas Favours so far for 2010.
These beautiful little chest boxes are filled with either chocolates, everton mints or butterscotch, and each contain the traditional festive hat and a trivia fact.
They are decorated to suit many tastes:
- fun wooden Rudolph face adorning a rich brown chest box
- simple sparkly white pom pom attached to the top of a bright red chest box
- natural looking ivy decorating a beautiful ‚ ivory patterned ‚ chest box
- gold ringing bell with a Merry Christmas tag affixed to a lovely ivory gold chest box
- black organza ribbon tied around a classic black gold chest box
And here are a couple of images of my handcrafted Christmas favours for the gents in 2010, with each containing a:
- stress ball in a variety of shapes, such as a cricket ball or a dice
- pocket 2011 calendar for the wallet
- wine charm to hang from the base of a wine glass
- traditional festive hat
- piece of trivia to share with friends and family
For 2010, I’m ‚ handcrafting Christmas favours ‚ for you to purchase ‚ at each of my Christmas fairs over the next couple of weeks. ‚ These favours are to use in place of ‚ Christmas crackers, or simply to gift to friends and family over the festive period.
My favours are so much more than the usual cracker, as each is packed with practical treats as well as the traditional hat and a piece of trivia.
The ladies favours are uniquely decorated cream, gold ‚ and silver luxury boxes, each including ‚ a:
- pocket calendar for the purse
- travel size shower gel
- festive snowman candle
- wet wipes in a cute container for the hand bag
You may recall over the Summer that I won a trophy and cash prize from my display at the Ayr Flower Show, well I’ve done it again, this time at the Butterfly Bazaar on Sunday. ‚ I am well chuffed, I’m such a perfectionist that this recognition makes it all worth it, thank you to the guys who judged my stand best amongst the other exhibitors.