Unlike the rest of the country, Ayrshire has been enjoying some glorious weather and this last weekend was no exception with blue skies and the sun beaming.
So my latest Clients to be married, Anthony and Elodie, had the wonderful setting of the Ayrshire coastline as their backdrop for their wedding at Turnberry. Their ceremony was held outside on the terrace, with the wedding breakfast just inside in the Turnberry suite.
I dressed the chairs for the ceremony with a dark silver organza, staged their wedding breakfast in front of some high quality privacy screens to hide the kitchen entrance and hand-crafted a set of confetti cones filled with freeze dried rose petals.
Kirsties Flowers lined the aisle for the ceremony with standard bay trees, also referred to as lollipop trees and decorated the breakfast table with stunning glass vases featuring white roses.
In keeping with the pale colours, Sugar & Spice crafted a set of gorgeous cupcakes which were displayed on a tiered cupcake stand.
So my congratulations to Anthony and Elodie, who have just arrived back home after a long journey!
Here’s a collage of some shots of my work, which tells a little story about what we can do for you. ‚ Based in Ayrshire, we primarily work with local venues and suppliers in and around south-west Scotland. ‚ Our Client base now extends to throughout the UK and even further afield.
As well as the photos above, here’s a summary of just a few of the aspects which we can help you with:
- Finding you the perfect venue, from town halls to private hotels, beautiful gardens to exclusive retreats
- Source, design and supply your invitations, plus co-ordinate all your RSVPs for you
- Offer you unique place cards, embellished with a decoration of your choice and a guest name hand-written onto each
- Dress your venue with swathes of fabric, scattering of candles, or fit chair covers with beautiful organza or tafetta sashes
- Co-ordinate your table centres with a variety of accessories, such as bubbles, disposable cameras and table games
- Hire vintage style china, mirrors, glassware, pearls & roses
- Hand-craft wedding favour boxes, filled with a sweet treat of your choice, including scrumptious home-made tablet
- Design cakes and floral arrangements of your choice, including delivery to your door
- Supply props and giant games to hire, such as ‚ Chess
- We can just come in on the day of your occasion, to dress the venue and perfect the look you desire
- For the duration of your celebration, we can be on-site to co-ordinate all your suppliers alongside the venue, as well as welcome your guests and be an extra pair of hands to ensure your day runs smoothly
We can organise as little or as much as you wish, creating that special celebration just for you