Sarah’s Creative Occasions planned this Autumn intimate wedding for Sarah and Brian at Blairquhan Castle, on the edge of the Galloway Hills, in 2007.
Their key requirements included:
- Venue to be grand and exclusive, yet friendly and comfortable
- Party to dine elegantly around one large table and enjoy a feast
- Colour scheme to match their meaningful orange Montbretia (Crocosmia) ‚ flower
Aspects where ‚ the Clients ‚ chose to save costs:
- The Bride and Groom selected their own Wedding music, and we connected up ‚ their own pc system to play; the accompaniment to their Ceremony, as background music to dinner and to dance the night away in the evening.
- Sarah’s Creative Occasions both ‚ designed and printed ‚ personalised stationary for the couple.
- With such a hearty meal selected for dinner, ‚ there was no Wedding Cake.
- Guests stayed over at the venue itself, and as both the Ceremony & Reception were held at the one venue, there was no need to ‚ organise any ‚ special transportation.
- The photographs were taken by Kinetic Photgraphy and their package included a CD of all the photos taken on the day, which ‚ Sarah’s Creative Occasions ‚ then used to create albums as gifts for the ‚ families.