Happy New Year to all my past, present and future Blog readers.
2010 has been a successful year for Sarah’s Creative Occasions, and when I look back over the last 12 months, I would say the highlights were:
- Perfecting my largest event to date, a corporate celebration across two venues (Ayr Racecourse and Southampton Football Club!)
- Co-ordinating the most fun-filled Wedding so far, which was a 1950s themed weekend at Blairquhan Castle
- Winning two awards for the Best in Show at the Ayr Flower Show, and Best Dressed Stand at the Butterfly Bazaar
So what does 2011 hold for Sarah’s Creative Occasions:
- I’m really excited to be currently designing my stand at the Ayrshire Wedding Show for a third year. ‚ I really love the event and I get to meet all you brides-to-be.
- We are ‚ initiating local plans for a very unique style of Wedding Fayre in 2011, but more about that later as it’s still a bit hush hush just now
- Can’t wait to see a Hollywood themed birthday bash come together for a Client in March
- Now I have more time to spend on Sarah’s Creative Occasions, I will be making more of getting out into the community to meet with ‚ you all
If you are new to my Blog, then please do come back, as I regularly post items of advice, ideas, local events and much more. ‚ Enjoy your 2011!