The end of 2012 is almost upon us and what a chocca year we have had at Sarah’s Creative Occasions. ‚ We started the year with our first international client ‚ with a Golden Wedding Anniversary to be planned from beginning to end, plus later in the year we took on a second international client who will be getting married early in 2013.
A great year for us, which included:
- helping out at 11 weddings
- providing a service to 14 different special occasions
- attending 4 wedding shows to promote our planning services, prop hire and hand-crafted favours
- selling party accessories at 5 craft and gift fayres
- working with 2 new local venues
And on top of this, we moved home and base office for the business, staying within Ayrshire of course. ‚ I couldn’t do all this without the help and support from many, including my husband but also my local suppliers in Ayrshire whom I regard as friends, as giving to others is absolutely key in developing business relationships and the wider network.
So if we say nothing more than a big THANKYOU to all my friends and wishing you all a prosperous 2013!