Does this news fill you with dread??? It really shouldn’t and if you plan ahead, Sarah’s Creative Occasions can help you every step of the way. This weekend we are launching our festive decorating services and you can read all about what we can do on our dedicated Christmas page!
We have a free Christmas giveaway for the rest of November, with one lucky individual who can get their name pulled out of Santa’s stocking on Sunday 1st December, winning a set of 6 bauble place-card holders.
The winner can choose their bauble set in either; chocolate brown, festive red or glamorous gold.
These place card holders can be used:
- to accessorise your dining table with your guests’ name on cards
- as great little stocking fillers to be used for holding family photos at Christmas
- on the sill or mantelpiece to show off your favourite Christmas cards
So get in touch with your name, e-mail address and a contact number and Happy Baubles!
Here’s a selection of photos from the orders of Christmas favours I made up for Clients over the last couple of months.
I hand-craft each and personalise them with coloured ribbons and embelishments of your choice. ‚ I offer purse boxes, cofanetto chest boxes or larger cube boxes, either filled with a selection of goodies or sweet treats. ‚ Each favour also contains a festive paper hat and trivia card.
Great gifts for guests at the dining table in place of Christmas crackers, or as stocking fillers.
Sarah’s Creative Occasions is mid-way through the ‚ Christmas fayre season already. ‚ I have again ‚ crafted my Christmas goodie boxes, which were so popular last year and went down a treat at the dining table, in place of crackers.
I am taking orders, so if you have a particular colour scheme (such as gold and red) ‚ or theme (for example silver snowflakes) then just let me know and I can design a set specifically for you and have them delivered to your door within a week!
On the Eve of Christmas, I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope all your preparations for a festive weekend are almost complete.
I’m all ready, so cheers (with a bucks fizz and a sherry or two)!
It’s been a while since I last posted on my Blog, sorry, but this week I’m spending time crafting and ‚ baking, in the lead up to Christmas, with only 5 days to go.
Today I made two festive floral arrangements for my home, using:
- a couple of nice clear glass vases that were stored in my garage
- holly and ivy from my mum in Dumfries
- two inexpensive bouquets from the local supermarket, one ‚ with purple blooms and one with orange
- small pieces of oasis
- one charger plate and coloured miniature baubles to place the purple arrangement upon
Here’s the end look of each, which I’m really pleased with and it just shows what you can ‚ make for only a few pennies.
For the Childrens Christmas Favours, I’ve jam-packed miniature gift bags and organza bags with lots of goodies from a selection of the list of treats below:
- miniature kaleidoscope
- pack of playing cards
- water squirt
- slide puzzle
- bouncy ball
- sticky man
- paper hat
- trivia fact
So if you fancy buying ‚ just one, or many, of my unique favours this Christmas to busy the children at the dining table, then pop along to one of my Christmas Fairs on:
- Tuesday 16th November (private occasion for NATS staff only at Prestwick)
- Friday 19th November (also a private occasion for NATS staff only at Prestwick)
- Saturday 20th November (which is a ticketed event open to the public at the Ayr Racecourse in support of the Ayrshire Hospice)
And here’s a couple of images of my most popular Christmas Favours so far for 2010.
These beautiful little chest boxes are filled with either chocolates, everton mints or butterscotch, and each contain the traditional festive hat and a trivia fact.
They are decorated to suit many tastes:
- fun wooden Rudolph face adorning a rich brown chest box
- simple sparkly white pom pom attached to the top of a bright red chest box
- natural looking ivy decorating a beautiful ‚ ivory patterned ‚ chest box
- gold ringing bell with a Merry Christmas tag affixed to a lovely ivory gold chest box
- black organza ribbon tied around a classic black gold chest box