There are many advantages to hosting a business meeting off-site from your usual working premises, whether it’s with your colleagues as a team building exercise, to focus on detailed planning for a project or to promote a working relationship with visitors. Sarah’s Creative Occasions has the skills to not only organise your event, but to also facilitate the scope of your day in line with an agreed agenda, schedule and purposeful outcomes.
Complete Facilitation – Service at £995
If you have up to 50 guests & require no more than 6 suppliers to source, we shall:
- offer a choice of priced venue options
- organise arrival refreshments, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner
- arrange meeting room(s) with presentation facilities, workshop materials & breakout areas
- type-up notes of the facilitated sessions into a digital file
- book overnight accommodation
- source evening entertainment for guests to relax & socialise
Reward & Recognition Events
It’s paramount for successful businesses to recognise the effort their staff give to their day-jobs and long-standing careers, and to reward when their teams have delivered well or exceeded expectations. Sarah’s Creative Occasions can be hired to organise your corporate event.
Complete Event Management – Service at £1,595
If you have up to 200 guests & require no more than 10 suppliers to source, we shall:
- guide you step-by-step
- book your chosen venue
- compile your menu & drinks package
- arrange stage, lighting & sound systems
- source entertainers, musicians & photographer
- manage your budget
- design a complementary decoration scheme
- sort promotional materials & gifts
- consolidate guest responses & create the table plan
- secure overnight accommodation for guests
- co-ordinate set-up & the proceedings of your celebration
- welcome and look after you & your guests
We have worked with corporate clients including NATS, Cochlear Europe Limited and Advanced Bionics UK Ltd and a number of charities such as The Ayrshire Hospice and Malcolm Sargent.
“Wow!! You pulled it off, it really was a fantastic evening. I am so grateful for all your hard work, planning, organising, enrolling and attention to detail. You name it, you thought of everything.” – Client Pauline for their corporate event held at Ayr Racecourse in March 2010
A CV and references can be provided upon request, so please do not hesitate to ask via our Contact Us page.