With 2014 drawing to a close, we look back on the last 12 months and are so thankful and proud for what we have achieved. Here’s a wee summary in numbers to share with you and also a collage of special images from our past year.
- helping out at 22 weddings
- full planning for another 4 weddings in 2015
- organising decoration & accessories for 9 special occasions
- complete management of 2 birthday celebrations & 1 public event
- event organisation of 9 networking events
- show casing my products & services at 6 wedding fayres
- taking on the business in a full-time capacity, leaving an employed job after 16.5 years
- purchasing a commercial van
- attending hand-tied floral arrangement workshop and a using your sewing machine class
- winning our first VOWS award as independent wedding co-ordinator
Lastly may we wish you a wonderful night celebrating Hogmanay and a very Happy New Year at the bells! Enjoy x
A selection of images from our Voted Outstanding Wedding Supplier (VOWS) Awards 2014 success, as winner for Independent Wedding Co-ordinator.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported our nomination and we are incredibly proud of this achievement, it is much appreciated.
We are pleased to announce that we are a finalist in the Independent Wedding Co-ordinator category of the VOWS Awards 2014!
The full Awards short-list can be found here and the winners will be announced on the evening of Monday 24th November, good-luck everyone 🙂
Does this news fill you with dread??? It really shouldn’t and if you plan ahead, Sarah’s Creative Occasions can help you every step of the way. This weekend we are launching our festive decorating services and you can read all about what we can do on our dedicated Christmas page!