And here’s a couple of images of my most popular Christmas Favours so far for 2010.
These beautiful little chest boxes are filled with either chocolates, everton mints or butterscotch, and each contain the traditional festive hat and a trivia fact.
They are decorated to suit many tastes:
- fun wooden Rudolph face adorning a rich brown chest box
- simple sparkly white pom pom attached to the top of a bright red chest box
- natural looking ivy decorating a beautiful ‚ ivory patterned ‚ chest box
- gold ringing bell with a Merry Christmas tag affixed to a lovely ivory gold chest box
- black organza ribbon tied around a classic black gold chest box